Thursday, July 31, 2008

Great Products: Game Savers™ Boxes


I think one of the secrets to my great marriage to The BB is our healthy sense of competition. We love games, and we're fairly evenly matched. (Though he does refuse to play Boggle with me for some unexplained reason.) I can credit my competitive streak to my childhood of playing games like Monopoly with my family. And as those who know me best will tell you, I hate to lose.

For those well-loved and slightly beat up board game boxes, a terrific solution is a Game Savers™ Box, available at The Container Store and other places.
Or, pick up any plastic container with compartments and store multiple small game parts together for even more consolidation or a handy travel kit.
Now...anyone for a game of Boggle?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hmm, HM loves Boggle and hates to lose, do you think there is some connection? You have great ideas. I love your blog. Do you have any ideas for how I can organize my messy makeup drawer?