Sunday, January 25, 2009

Great Products: Smart Bin Recycling Center


I'm always on the hunt for great organizing products and will share as many as I can with all of you as I try them out myself.

Recycling has always been a challenge in my kitchen, with limited space for a large set of stacking recycling bins. Until recently, all of the recycling (paper, plastic, etc.) was mixed together in brown paper bags stuffed behind my trash can. Recycling day was always a challenging mess, and my items often didn't get sorted appropriately before heading out to the curb.

The Smart Bin Recycling Center looks great in stainless, and has three large pull-out bins and convenient foot pedals. I was able to label each bin for a different category and there is plenty of room for a week's worth of recyclables.

Target's website shows these for $99.99. But I recently got mine at Costco for $60. Two thumbs up! This product is making it even easier for us to do a better job with recycling.

No comments: